Still looking for an exam room?
Bishopsgate Institute are experts in hosting exams, with two halls and a collection of other smaller rooms ideal for exams of anywhere between 6-400 students. The Great Hall, The Upper Hall and The Courtyard Room are designed to provide plenty of natural light, while all rooms are removed from high traffic areas providing a quiet environment for examinations.
We provide a range of services to suit your requirements, including:
- Specialised exam furniture, set up in advance
- Secure storage of scripts before and after examinations
- Free access for exam script checking and preparation.
- Invigilator lounge with tea and coffee making facilities
- Clocks, PA system/microphone
- Facilities for computer based examinations
Located just a two-minute walk from Liverpool Street Station, as well as numerous major bus routes, Bishopsgate Institute is situated in a convenient, easy to find location.
We have the following exam rooms available for hire:
- The Great Hall (150 capacity)
- The Upper Hall (200 capacity)
- The Courtyard Room (30 capacity)
- The Studio (20 capacity)
- The Goss Room (20 capacity)
- The Boardroom (20 capacity)
Contact our Venue Hire team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 392 9232.